Terms and Conditions
These T&Cs are effective as of 01 June 2020.
Using our app Postcards by Meeco Labs amounts to your acceptance of the Terms.
The services we provide my only be used in accordance with these Terms. These services include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- The ability to upload digital images and text using the app.
- The ability to order postcards on which we can print images and text that has been uploaded.
Only persons aged 18 years or over may use the app and use the services offered by us.
From time to time we may change the Terms in which case this page will be updated. The app might not re-prompt you to re-accept the terms.
You will not use our services in any harmful manner or unlawful purpose, this includes but is not limited to:
- You will not infringe intellectual property rights.
- You will not upload defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable or unlawful material.
- You will not use our services to send spam or other unlawful, harmful, threatening, or pornographic material or which invades another’s privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- You will not impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation when using our services.
By using our services you allow us to print your uploaded materials as a postcard and use third parties to transfer and print these as physical postcards which will then use a postal system to be delivered.
You retain all intellectual property rights.
As usualy with postcards, this is not a trackable service.
Payment in full must be made at the time of placing an order. Payments are handled by Kite.ly via their payment providers which are currently Stripe and PayPal. You agree to Kite's terms when using our services.
Due to the nature of postcards and the realiability of their delivery, we will not be able to offer refunds for not delivered postcards. We will try and support you in getting them delivered inside reasonable effort.
We offer our services "as is" and without warranty and using them is entirely at your own risk.